Friday, November 16, 2007

Holidays

We are getting ready for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. We are planning on going to be with Billy's parents for Thanksgiving, and a few days after. Billy has a small project there to help his Dad with some electrical wiring. This is way out of my league, but I get to help by looking for wires in the wall, and running for things, and as always holding the light. I just hope it's not off the ground. I just shine the light up at him then.

I am still working on a desk for our son Brandon. We got it at Goodwill for $10.00. It is getting a new stain and I don't know if I will do something special with the drawers. You never know, and neither do I, most of the time.

I just had a customer call about decorating his home for the Christmas season, so this is going through my mind. That's how it works most of the time, thoughts go in and out, until something sticks. I'll just have to see how it comes out.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com